ALUMINIUM WINDOWS AND DOORS
TM 62HI is an aluminium system used to manufacture windows and doors requiring thermal insulation.
The insulation is increased by the use of special elements under the glass in the space between the pane and the profile. The system meets the high requirements for public buildings with heavy traffic and residential buildings. The 3-chamber profile structure and the use of insulating material (polyurethane) between thermal breaks has a favourable effect on achieving a low heat transfer coefficient.
• thermal parameters are improved in comparison to the TM 62 system by 20-40%,
• energy saving which translates into lower building heating costs,
• possibility to make window, door and shop window structures with increased burglary resistance,
• possibility to bend profiles,
• split thermal breaks eliminating the bimetal effect.
• possibility of combining with other Yawal systems.
Features of Yawal TM 62HI
E1050 acc. to PN-EN 12208 windows
3A acc. to PN-EN 12208 doors
class 4 acc. to PN-EN 12207 windows
class 2 acc. to PN-EN 12207 doors
2-year warranty on fittings as standard, 10 years on profile
|Air permeability (windows/doors)||class 4 acc. to PN-EN 1220/class 2 acc. to PN-EN 12207|
|Water tightness (windows/doors)
||E1050 acc. to PN-EN 12208/3A acc. to PN-EN 12208|
|Heat transfer coefficient||1,3÷2,45 W/(mK) acc. to PN-EN ISO 10077-2|
|Sound insulation (windows/doors)
||Rw= 35÷42 dB acc. to PN-EN ISO 140-3 / Rw= 35÷44 dB acc. to PN-EN ISO 140-3|
|Burglar resistance||RC2, RC3 acc. to PN- EN 1627|